All You Need Is...
· In what we commonly call “The Big Bang”, Source created our universe, as we know it.
· Source may also have created other universes in parallel, in opposition or in multiplicity to our own, but for lack of perceptive ability, we would not know that.
· There are so many ways of describing our universe (ex. relativity, quantum physics, string theory), that believing our universe to be anything less than “infinite” would require an artificial limitation, on our part.
· If we accept the universe as “infinite”, so too, by definition, must we define "Source" as infinite. This is because only an infinite Source can create an infinite universe.
· Creation, as we know it, is both instantaneous, as in the Big Bang, and an ongoing, as universal expansion.
· In attempting to explain the dichotomy of simultaneous creation and expansion, traditional religions try to limit or co-opt the infinite Source of our universe. For instance:
- “God has a plan for your life” (and only we know what it is).
- “Our God is the One, True God” (and yours is not).
- “Please tithe ten percent of your earnings to us” (and we will put in a good word with God for you).
- “Only we are in direct contact with God” (and He says for you to follow our instructions).
- “Please study this 2000 year old book, which represents the true word of God (despite editing and filtering by various clerics and printers over the past two millennia).
· Like a fireworks shop hit by lightning, creation or The Big Bang set the universe into motion, spinning and expanding.
· Those “universal fireworks”, or energies, as created by Source, were and are Love. (When we fall in love, are we not supposed to see stars?)
· We, the individual and collective intelligence that arose from that creation are transceivers and transmuters of the energy known as Love.
· Some individuals are better than others are at filtering out static, also known as cosmic background radiation (CBR), thus allowing reception of a stronger “Love-signal”.
· Their quest is to proffer, teach and experience eternal and infinite Love.
· If life is but a “game”, the “winners” are those who endeavor to receive, feel, enjoy and retransmit all the Love that is humanly and divinely possible.
· Since the divinity of Source is within all of us, to please Source, all we need do is to please, or Love ourselves.
· We share our Love with all All that Is and all who we meet, observe or contemplate, wherin that Love may manifest as physical, emotional or spiritual experience.
· If we offer and share Love, we become both a reflection of, and a participant in universal creation, as powered by nothing more or less than the human emotion, which we call Love.
· To become a Full Creator, Source asks nothing more of us and we are required to offer nothing more than… Love.